Calcium Hypochlorite 65%
- Analysis of Calcium hypochlorite
- Safety Conditions
Chemical Formula of Calcium Hypochlorite 65%: Ca(ClO)2
Other names: Perchlorine | Hypochlorous acid | Calcium salt | Bleaching powder | Calcium oxychloride | Pittclor | Caporit | Calcium hypochlorite dihydrate
Appearance: White Granules
- Sanitizing public swimming pools and spa
- Waste water and effluent treatment
- Cleaning and sanitizing( Bathroom cleansers | Household disinfectant sprays | Algaecides | Herbicides )
- Anti fungal
- Anti bacterial (anti-odor)
- Laundry detergents
- Food and beverage processing (Vegetables disinfectant)
- Pulp and paper processing
- Disinfects drinking water
- Grey water and recycled water treatment (storage tanks)
Packaging: 40,45,50 Kg PE drums
Price: Negotiable, depending on the amount of the order
Payment terms: T/T 100% cash in advance
Min order: 1* 20 ft. FCL
Delivered time: Within 5-10 days after we receive the payment
Calcium hypochlorite Analysis
|Av.chlorine||Min 66 %w/w|
|Solubility (As.av.chlorine)||Min 55 %w/w|
|Insoluble in water||Max 8 %w/w|
|As||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Cd||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Cr||Max 8 mg/kg|
|Hg||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Ni||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Pb||Max 0.5 mg/kg|
|Sb||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Se||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Fe||Max 0.1 mg/kg|
|Remain on mesh 425 micron||Min 75 %w/w|
|Remain on mesh 2mm||Min 20 %w/w|
-Oxidizing and Corrosive
-Keep in cool and dry place and away from direct sun light, combustible material, reducing oxidizing and corrosive materials, organic materials, acids, moisture, heat sources, sparks, flame, flammable materials, organic material and fossil fuels.
-In case of ignition, put out by water.
-Do not mix with any chemicals.
-Contact with acids emits toxic gases.
-In case of contact with eyes ,nasal mucous and mouth, immediately flush them with plenty of water.
-If swallowed consult a physician.
-Keep out of reach of children.